Stanthorpe Accommodation ~ Diamondvale B&B Cottages and Lodge ranked the #1 B&B in Stanthorpe and in the top 5 in Queensland. Discover why....
Stanthorpe's BEST location ~ less than 2kms to town and 600 metres from the road on the banks of Quart Pot Creek. No road noise, perfectly peaceful, country style cottages.
Diamondvale B&B Cottages - Cottages in Stanthorpe. Romantic heritage style cottages - self contained kitchens, log fires, balconies, and filled with little luxuries - when only the best will do for you on your well earned break away from the bustle of everyday living.
Diamondvale Lodge - Luxury group holiday accommodation Stanthorpe ~ for those wishing to totally indulge with a group of close friends or family.
Diamondvale B&B Cottages offers you secluded luxury bed and breakfast accommodation only three minutes drive from the centre of Stanthorpe staying in your choice of cottage. Absolutely the best Stanthorpe accommodation location! Each cottage has been individually designed to suit a number of accommodation options.
We cater equally for a couple who wish to enjoy a romantic getaway, or a group of up to twenty who wish to escape and savour what the Granite Belt has to offer.
It's important to know that Diamondvale's Cottages and Diamondvale's Lodge are separated by Quart Pot Creek and have different addresses. Whilst guests can walk between the two, vehicle access is restricted to the grounds of either the Cottages or the Lodge. Examine our aerial shot below of Diamondvale to get a better understanding of the layout.
You can explore the 30 acre property beside tranquil Quart Pot Creek, or follow the popular Heritage Trail walk by the rocky water holes into town, and enjoy the native bushland and wildlife along the way.
A hearty country breakfast can be delivered to your door piping hot each morning. Our generous breakfasts are renowned to give you a great start to your day on the Granite Belt. Look for our breakfast options menu on the "Dining Options" page.
Features ~ Stanthorpe's Best Position
- A pleasant 2.5 hour drive from Brisbane.
- Close to the Wineries and National Parks.
- 30 acre bushland retreat by Quart Pot Creek.
- Walk to town along the "Heritage Trail" ~ 20 minutes to the information centre.
- Less than 3 minutes drive from the centre of Stanthorpe.
- Four individually designed cottages and one large guest house - Diamondvale Lodge
- Ambient, enclosed slab hut BBQ area overlooking the creek.
- Log fires, cooking facilities, TV and video.
- Choose to have hearty, fully cooked breakfasts delivered.
- 24-hour onsite management from owners in residence.
- View our PHOTO GALLERY to view a larger aerial image and see more photos