Diamondvale was the first B&B in Stanthorpe. With only 3 owners and over 3 decades of business, Diamondvale has become synonymous with quality, value for money and good "old fashioned" service.
Quart Pot Creek provides a natural centrepiece by which the cottages and the Lodge are divided. This allows guests privacy and the ultimate bush setting to enjoy their country holiday.
Why stay with us? Well, we've compiled a list of what guests commonly compliment us on and these have become the "trademarks" of the Diamondvale experience, as it's not just a room to stay in, it's a place where memories are made.
- Incredible location ~ set away from the road, guests feel like they are in the middle of the bush, but are only a short 2.6km drive or 20 minute walk in to the township of Stanthorpe
- Absolutely peaceful ~ awaken to the sound of bird-song and feel like you've really retreated to someplace very special
- A return to traditional country hospitality ~ personalised itineraries for self-drives, breakfasts cooked and delivered, fireplaces stocked and stoked, friendly owners in residence to assist however possible to make the most of your visit to the region
- Absolute comfort ~ cottages equipped with all of those items you will most likely forget when you travel, these aren't extra options, but included in every cottage to ensure your comfort
- Quality linen, toiletries and condiments included in your tariff
- Spacious cottages for two travelling couples to share ~ it's not often you can travel with friends or family and not have to argue over who has the "best" room. Diamondvale's two bedroom cottages have two identical rooms at opposite ends of the cottage. Each room has its own ensuite and balcony so you can move around freely without disturbing the other occupants
- Plenty to keep you occupied both on site and in the region ~ onsite bushwalks, birdwatching, stargazing, bocce, badminton, fishing, access to the regional bike trail, panning for tin etc
- Native wildlife ~ it can be the luck of the draw, but most guests have their patience paid off when searching for real wild life on the grounds at Diamondvale
- Feeling like you have actually gone to the country ~ there's something about the farm surrounds, the animals, the bush, the serenity that really make you realize you have stepped away from the hubbub of everyday life.