2 Queen Bedrooms
2 Private Ensuites
Full Size Kitchen
Room service by request
Overlooking the bushland where the kangaroos and horses graze, Coolibah is for friends or family that will appreciate observing our resident wildlife with ultimate peace and privacy.
Surrounded by native bushland, Coolibah Cottage is positioned for privacy and for guests who want to get up close and personal with our native wildlife, without leaving the cottage.
Our resident kangaroos love to graze around Coolibah Cottage, and our family of tawny frogmouths inhabits the trees around the cottage.
Nothing compares to the design of Diamondvale’s two-bedroom cottages. Unique in their layout, the bedrooms are at opposite ends of the cottages, complete with their own private ensuites and balconies. These lead off to the garden, so couples can relish their own personal space whilst having the luxury of sharing a spacious living area with those they care most about.
The many attributes of this cottage include:
- Two Queen bedrooms with electric blankets and warm lofty quilts for winter
- Two private ensuite bathrooms
- Fully-equipped kitchen, with full-size fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, stovetop and slow cooker
- A wood burning combustion fireplace for the cooler months, with ironbark firewood provided
- Private balconies off each bedroom, with bushland views
- Living area with lounge complete with 4K 50" TV, DVD/BluRay player, Bluetooth/CD stereo, and dining set
- Internal laundry hidden within a cupboard
- A verandah with an outdoor setting that is perfect for the warmer months, to enjoy your breakfast or afternoon wine and cheese
Coolibah Cottage is filled with all the amenities (just like at home) so that, should you wish to cook, you need only bring your clothes and fresh food!